Centrally located in San Jose, Burbank features historic buildings close to Downtown but without the city’s hustle and bustle. With Victorian, Deco, and Craftsman architecture, Burbank is a flourishing “urban island” within San Jose. It’s close to Westfield Valley Fair and Santana Row upscale shopping, as well as San Jose City College and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Considered one of the few affordable areas left in Santa Clara County, find your hidden gem of a home here.
Neighborhood at a Glance
- Diverse and urban, with traffic and the noise that comes with it
- Close to Downtown San Jose but still has a residential vibe
- Full of historic architecture
- Quiet and sleepy
- Remote, country living
- Massive homes with hillside views
Real Estate Stats:
- An affordable pocket of homes in the Bay Area
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.